Under the COVID-19 , fire drills do not let up! Every polished, is to pay tribute to life!
In order to popularize fire safety knowledge, improve employees' emergency protection, self-rescue and escape capabilities against sudden fires, enhance safety awareness and self-protection awareness, and ensure the safety of employees' lives and company property, January 21, 2021, Guangdong Chuangzhi Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Attractivechina") carried out an emergency fire evacuation drill for employees at 16:00 on January 20, 2021.
This fire drill was carefully deployed and organized by the members of the drill working team. The team leader Xiong Xueyuan and the deputy team leader Xie Youming were responsible for the organization and command of the fire drill. Safety officer Madowen was responsible for assisting with fire safety knowledge and skills. To explain, more than 100 people from the whole factory attended. The drill work consists of four groups: alert group, evacuation group, fire fighting group, and rescue group. This activity is mainly divided into three parts, emergency evacuation drill, fire safety knowledge training and fire fighting skills competition.
1. Emergency evacuation drill
At 15:40-16:00 in the afternoon, all the employees in the factory quickly came to the door of the Attractivechina production workshop to gather. Before the drill, safety officer Madowen explained the specific requirements of the drill, including the steps, responsibilities, and evacuation routes.
At 16:00 in the afternoon, the fire alarm signal sounded, and the evacuation drill officially began. The evacuation team quickly rushed to the evacuation site, organized all employees to evacuate quickly and orderly along the evacuation route, and gathered in front of the Attractivechina production workshop. Subsequently, the medical team quickly rushed to the evacuation site, took emergency rescue measures for the injured, and quickly assisted the injured to evacuate the site, and then took further rescue measures. At the same time, the fire extinguishing team rushed to the fire scene to control and extinguish the fire. Then, the security guard team pulled up a cordon at the fire scene to remind everyone not to approach.
2. Fire safety knowledge training
After the drill, safety officer Madowen gave an explanation of fire safety emergency operations and fire escape skills for all employees, teaching everyone what to do in the event of a fire, how to correctly call the police, put out the fire, evacuate, and how to rescue themselves. escape. At the same time, the use of fire extinguishers and fire hydrants was explained in detail.
Attachment 1: Use method and steps of portable dry powder fire extinguisher (for reference only)
1. When using a portable dry powder fire extinguisher, carry the handle of the fire extinguisher and rush to the fire quickly;
2. When using outdoors, stand in the direction of the upwind;
3. Use it at a distance of about 5 meters from the fire point;
4. Before use, turn the fire extinguisher upside down several times to loosen the dry powder in the cylinder;
5. If you are using a built-in or stored-pressure dry powder fire extinguisher, you should first unplug the safety pin, hold the nozzle with one hand, and press the handle with the other hand, and the dry powder will be ejected from the nozzle;
6. Aim at the root of the flame, and shoot from near to far, left and right, and quickly advance until the flame is completely extinguished.
Attachment 2: How to use fire hydrants, hoses and water guns and steps (for reference only)
1. Open the fire hydrant door and take out the hose and water gun;
2. Check whether the hose and connector are in good condition, if damaged, it is strictly prohibited to use it;
3. Lay the hose towards the fire site to avoid twisting;
4. Connect the hose near the end of the fire hydrant to the fire hydrant. When connecting, insert the connecting buckle into the chute accurately and tighten it in a clockwise direction;
5. Connect the other end of the hose with the water gun, put the two buckles together, hold the water gun with your left hand and rotate it counterclockwise, and turn the hose end clockwise with your right hand;
6. After the connection is completed, at least 2 people should hold the water gun firmly and aim it at the fire site (do not face people to prevent people from being injured by high-pressure water);
7. Slowly open the fire hydrant valve counterclockwise to the maximum, aiming at the root of the fire scene to extinguish the fire.
3. Fire Fighting Skills Competition
In order to increase the interest of this fire fighting drill and increase the enthusiasm of employees to participate, this drill has set up a skill competition for the use of fire hydrants, and requires participating employees to complete the splicing of fire hydrants, hoses and water guns in the shortest time. , And the employees with the shortest time and the top three can get 500, 300 and 200 yuan cash rewards. At the same time, all participating employees can get 100 yuan cash rewards. In the end, 10 employees were rewarded.
Finally, Commander Xiong Xueyuan made a general comment on the fire drill, fully affirmed the results of the drill, praised the employees for obeying the command and acting quickly, and asked everyone to further enhance their awareness of safety production responsibility, and declared that the fire drill was a complete success.
Through this fire drill, the safety awareness and fire fighting ability of the personnel participating in the fire drill have been improved, all employees have a better understanding of fire safety common sense, and their ability to respond to fires has been improved. I hope you will always keep in mind the safety of production in your daily work, more important than Mount Tai! It is necessary to take precautions against "burning" and improve safety awareness.