What should be paid attention to when the automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line is newly built
What should large enterprises pay attention to when buying automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line equipment when building a new one? Let's take a brief look at it below.
1. To avoid static sparks, all airless spray equipment should be well grounded.
2. The sprayed paint should be filtered first, and the filter should be selected according to the viscosity and particle size of the paint. The manufacturer of automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line reminds you to pay attention to the fact that the filter is too fine to pass through, and if it is too thick, the spraying is easy to clog.
3. The caliber of the air outlet pipe and the air inlet pipe should comply with the specifications in the manual, so as to maintain sufficient air intake.
4. The compressed air from the air compressor enters the spraying equipment after being filtered, which is beneficial to prolong the service life.
5. The capacity of the equipped air compressor should comply with the air consumption of the machine specified in the manual, and should be greater than the consumption if possible.
6. The manufacturer of automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line tells you that in order to reduce the possibility of pollution caused by the compressor, the air compressor should be kept away from the spraying site as much as possible.
The above is the content that needs to be paid attention to when building a new automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line. I hope it will be helpful to you. Friends in need can contact our company to purchase.
automatic robotic electrostatic spraying line