What are the differences between baking and painting? How to distinguish?
When we choose furniture, there is a selective problem, that is, baking or painting. Many people don't know the difference between baking and painting. So when I bought the furniture, I was worried. So what is the difference between paint and spray paint? How should we tell?
1. Distinguish from the paint film: Practice: Touch the four corners of the paint door panel by hand, whether it is smooth and flat; observe whether the color of the corner is the same as the color of the door panel. Painted furniture: smooth edges and the same color. Prove that the paint film is even and full of color. Painted furniture: The edges and corners have a thick feeling (unless the sand is in place before the injection), the color may have color difference, and the light sensitivity is not uniform.
2. Distinguish from the grain. Practice: Look at the light, look at the surface of the paint door, whether there is orange peel phenomenon. Paint: The surface of the door panel is smooth, without lines and orange peel. Spray paint: The surface of the door panel has a grainy surface, which is not smooth and has an orange peel phenomenon.
3. Distinguish from the surface. Practice: Touch the surface of the paint door by hand to see if there are dust particles or bubbles. Paint: The surface of the door panel is smooth and smooth. Spray paint: There are particles on the surface of the door panel, which are not smooth and have a strange touch.
4. Distinguish from wear. Practice: Hit with a hard object. Baking paint: no abnormalities, no damage to the paint film. Spray paint: cracks, severe paint film peeling off, white skin.
5. Distinguish from the process: lacquered furniture: three times of primer on the substrate, four times of topcoat, each time the paint is sent to the dust-free room temperature baking room, baking. Painted furniture: Grind the wool on the substrate, spray it on top, and dry it naturally.
6. Differentiate from their respective characteristics:
(1.) Characteristics of baking varnish
a) Non-stick: almost all substances are not bonded to the Teflon film. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
b) Heat resistance: Teflon coating film has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature up to 300 °C in a short time. It can be used continuously between 240 °C and 260 °C. It has remarkable thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
c) Slidability: Teflon coatings have a lower coefficient of friction. The friction coefficient changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05 and 0.15.
d) Moisture resistance: The surface of Teflon coating film is not stained with water and oil. It is not easy to get into the solution during production. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Short downtime, saving time and increasing productivity.
e) Wear resistance: Excellent wear resistance under high load. Under certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.
Corrosion resistance: Teflon is virtually immune to chemical attack and protects parts from any type of chemical attack.
(2.) Characteristics of painting
a) The spraying operation has high production efficiency and is suitable for manual operation and industrial automation production. The application range is mainly in the fields of hardware, plastics, furniture, military, ship, etc. It is the most common coating method used today; The environment requires a dust-free workshop of one million to one hundred. The spraying equipment includes a spray gun, a spray booth, a paint supply chamber, a curing oven/drying furnace, a spray workpiece conveying operation equipment, a mist elimination and waste water, and an exhaust gas treatment equipment.
b) The main problem in spraying is highly dispersed paint mist and volatilized solvent, which pollutes the environment, is not conducive to human health, and wastes paint and causes economic loss.
c) High flow low pressure atomization spray is low atomization air pressure and low air jet speed. Low atomized paint running speed improves the rebound of paint from the surface of the coated object. The painting rate is increased from 30% to 40% of ordinary air spraying to 65% to 85%. In the light leather finishing, the coating is sprayed on the leather surface with a spray gun or a spray gun.
The above is about "What are the differences between baking varnish and painting? How to identify?" The information is provided by 25 years of coating production line manufacturer Chuangzhi coating finishing, more information about the coating production line equipment, welcome to pay attention to us Get updates!